- My long time dog Sasha is way past her prime, and I will be too emotional to ever replace her after she dies.
- I really like boxers.
- He is playful, submissive, sweet, and good tempered.
- He gets along well with the other dogs.
- He is good with kids.
- He is obedient and comes when you call.
- He is already housebroken.
1. He is a boy.
2-7. Another dog? Are you serious?
As you can see by the picture below, the dog stayed on at our house. My only demand was that we change his name from Thrasher, a name totally not my style. Since visions of ever adopting an adorable boy from Africa and changing his name to Ezekiel are dissipating before my eyes, I decided to bestow that moniker on the dog. Caitlyn doesn't understand why he follows her around the house with a ball, as she is accustomed to dogs that mostly just lay around the house. Now if I can only teach him that when I send him away from the table I intend that he stay away until we finish eating, not just make a loop around the upstairs and come back from the other side...
|My attempt at a teenager style shot of the two of us :)|