About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Monday, April 25, 2011

Elijah's first haircut

According to them, second-born children always get the shaft. Case in point: Caitlyn's first haircut was in a fancy schmansy children's hair salon, and Elijah's was in our kitchen. You can see how well it went, even after we decided he might do better in Daddy's lap.




Finally I had to hold him down like a monkey getting shots at the vet, but his emerging "white boy afro" looks much less unkempt. Way to go Robin!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww...sweet Elijah. But if the second born think they get the shaft, try being the third born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad I shaved my underarms before teh haircuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Poor Betty, and Robin I'm glad too!

    ReplyDelete

Shalom Seekers