All signs point to Sasha - she was the only one not in a cage or aquarium at the time of the crime. More than likely she was jealous of the photo ops the inanimate object was receiving over her. . . or possibly decades old bear stuffing smells like liver. . . or she was upset that I spent the morning chasing/carrying the other dog back when he ran away. But for whatever reason the bear is no more. At least now I don't have to feel guilty when I finally threw the thing away after his commuted death sentence (1 year of photos) was up. You can see his portfolio by clicking here.
Best quotes of the day:
Student: Is this really a good definition for Messiah? an awaited deliverer>
Me: Yes, that's a pretty good definition.
Student: So the pizza guy is a Messiah?
Me: I guess it depends on how hungry you are.
Caitlyn: Mommy, did you know God takes care of us?
Me: Yes honey, God does take care of us.
Caitlyn: Did you know God takes care of us so the bad guys don't sword us? And the angels fly around and flap their wings?
This is the same 3 year old who tells Bible stories about Joseph swording the baby, Jonah swording the guy off the boat so he had to go to the doctor, etc. I decided to tell her about some actual Bible stories involving swords so maybe she'll at least start to get some of her theology right.
Well, time to get LOST as I plan for school and ponder the important questions in life:
- Is Jacob really dead, or was the whole thing just too "Jesus betrayed by Judas" to be the end?
- Is Sayid really Sayid?
- Who are the real bad guys here, or are we all just bad guys who sometimes do good things?
- Could the Japanese dude running the temple be any cooler?
- Are there just so many alternate realities that none of this really matters?
- Will this episode of LOST actually answer more questions than it poses or is that still just a misadvertisement?