About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Flashback - June 2011

Well, I'll never find time to go through all the pics and videos I have and edit them to my perfectionist satisfaction. So I'm going to spend the next few nights flying through the months helter skelter. I went through May and June tonight - that's a start!

Here are a couple of videos of Elijah playing with kittens - nothing could be cuter and you know it!


 


Here's Caitlyn describing the sheer terror of locking herself in the bathroom at my Granddad's church. They had to rip the screen out of a window to get her!




At VBS family night Caitlyn was a little shyer than usual, but still adorable. The second video is of the youth we worked with. Most of them were from the community, and we learned a little Drum Line!

 

Even if you aren't on Facebook, most of the pics I posted online tonight can be seen by clicking these links:
Some Caitlyn pics (old and new)
Some Elijah pics (old and new)
June pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom Seekers