About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas recap part 2

(Click here for part one.)

We dressed and headed back to my other granddad's for Christmas brunch and more gifts. Elijah got the perfect gift - a loud guitar!
 
 
To honor my Dad, we decided to go sing Christmas carols at his grave. While we waited for the others, Caitlyn sang to him by herself.
 
 
While we all sang together, a strange male was sneaking around the tombstones...
 
 
Elijah was still rocking that guitar late into the night!
 
 

 
I am so thankful for my family. They are not only my relatives in blood, but my sisters and brothers in Christ. What comfort, joy, and peace we have together!

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were
called in one body. And be thankful. - Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom Seekers