About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Child labor

One reason my house is a wreck is that it takes .0000000001 seconds to dump out a container of legos or dog food and at least an hour to make a three year old clean up said mess. (Usually it only gets clean because big sister eventually takes pity on him and does it herself!)

Cooking dinner and cleaning the house seems to take forever, but I believe it will pay off when my children can clean and cook for me as well as be successful adults when they move out one day (*sniff). And could there be any cuter window cleaner than this guy? Usually he just wants to spray the windows... and the floors... and the table... and the couches... and his sister. But this day he was really into wiping. Anyone want to hire him?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom Seekers