About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bruckmann Christmas in June

Since we couldn't get together this Christmas, the Bruckmann clan planned a picnic reunion for June. Most of the extended family couldn't make it, but all who attended had a great time. I was proud of myself for being able to answer a few questions on the Burckmann family history quiz. (Granted, one of them was the middle name of my children....) The kids decorated the sidewalk to welcome the guests.



I am so blessed to have in-laws with whom we can have such fun, even when we see each other infrequently. A day of games, food, laughter, and sports was just what we needed to wrap up the month.

Granny and Grandpa treated the kids to some fishing poles. Caitlyn was a natural!


More pics from the trip can be seen by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom Seekers