About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

I knew we were heading to Roxboro to see my granddaddies on Father's Day weekend, so the kiddos gave Daddy his Father's Day toys early. The djubi did not survive the trip, but at least the company sent replacement balls. Well made toys are a thing of the past, I suppose. Since Sunday was the day before VBS kicked off and both of us had big responsibilities, it was nice to take a day to relax. I got to hang out and chat, and Jamie was able to pry the children from electronics to play outside a bit. But you can't stop progress, so much of the day was spent by children staring at screens. At least technology can sometimes bring the generations together:


You can see more Father's Day pics by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom Seekers