About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 2014

This month Elijah has been really enjoying t-ball season and making up songs for me. He and some of his classmates sang a few songs before Caitlyn's spring musical at church. She amazes me with her ability to memorize songs so quickly. Music runs through her veins for sure!

For Mothers' Day I was blessed that my mom, sister & family, aunt, and maternal grandparents could meet us in the middle to visit over some good food and celebrate Mother's Day. A huge storm put an end to our plan to letterbox and walk at a nearby park, but at least the food and the company was fantastic!

We also enjoyed an employee picnic with Daddy at Dan Nicolas Park, strawberry picking (& eating) at Patterson Farms, and a birthday party with extended family for my niece and nephew. Jamie even took a few kids on a rail trail for a bike ride. We Bruckmanns are always on the move!


Click here for more pictures from May.

If you've been looking for hours of videos of my children, wait no longer! The 6-12th videos are from C's musical.

Elijah Walking onto Intimidators Field
Elijah's song - My Friend is Bad, My Friend is Good
Elijah's song - My Friend is Bad, My Friend is Good Take 2
Bubble Time Flipagram
Mission Friends songs
Here for the Gold
The Building Song
About You and Me
Good Samarifriend
Seventy Times Seven
Real Love
Love Light with Here for the Gold Reprise
Elijah playing cars with Granddaddy Alvin
Elijah playing Ninja Turtles with Granddaddy Harold
Pickup ballgame at my grandparent's house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom Seekers