About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Up All Night

I finally turned on the TV so I
could finish working. You have
no idea how annoying Calliou
is at 1:45 am.
For my 100th post I bring you... insomnia man! Yes, this little fellow is not a fan of sleep. Last night he would scream like a banshee if I left his side. Even laying him next to Daddy, getting him to sleep, and rolling out of bed like a ninja caused him to instantly wake up in a panic. I finally brought him upstairs with me so I could put up the dinner leftovers and get my online Bible Study set up for today. A bit before 2 am I soothed him to sleep only to hear the pitter patter of little feet walking to our bed 6 minutes later. Exhausted and laughing rather than crying, I let him climb in bed with us. His mommy radar instantly went off when I got up just before 7, following me upstairs screaming loud enough to wake up his sister. Thanks Elijah.
Which one of my boys is the better sleeper?

One pot of coffee may not be enough today...

1 comment:

  1. He may not be a good sleeper but he sure does look cute in those "Footy" Jammies as we call them!

    ReplyDelete

Shalom Seekers