About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beach Daze



I promised the hubs that if we could stay right on the beach just this one time then I would be content staying across the street for the rest of my life. I may have to break that promise! Our week at the beach began as a rainy drizzly mess, but every time there was a break in the deluge we raced to the beach for as much beach time as possible. When it rained we could still look out of our sunroom window and see the waves. The kids have taken to the beach like true children of mine. Every morning I head to the beach with my early riser baby and any other kiddos he wakes up. Since we are right on the beach we make trips in and out as beached kids suddenly remember they haven't had breakfast, need to go potty, or need a nap. I am totally spoiled... just don't tell Jamie!



      

You can see more pics on Facebook by clicking here and on Google+ by clicking here.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom Seekers