About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th Math




1 small town parade complete with pirates, a battle ship replica, Super Soakers, and Air Force flyovers






+


                             




1 preschooler more interested in technology than fireworks






+



1 adorable hand me down July 4th dress perfect for church and a surprise visit from my auntie and grandparents







+

1 Emergency vet ER trip









=




An action packed July 4th weekend!




And then there was the cleanup....

For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.  Galatians 5:13

Check out all the pics by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shalom Seekers