About Me

My photo
Just another stay at home mom trying to do it all, save the world, and not run out of coffee.
My published articles: exm.nr/gkA1yp
Twitter: @CarolBruckmann

Sunday, May 5, 2013

The best PreK/K choir around

I'm pretty proud of this bunch of kids. They can be wild and noisy, but they really do a great job when showtime hits. They even rolled with the punches when the sound guy hit play before we said our memory verse. I'm going to miss my oldest girl and her kindergarten cohorts next year!

Watch those mouths form the vowels. Oh yeah - annunciation!



Sorry for the shakiness. I was recording while I directed.

When I think of all the preparation time that led up to this two minute video... well, I need a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed. Reminded me of when i taught Nursery School kids.
    Love,
    Mom Bruckmann

    ReplyDelete

Shalom Seekers